Monday, February 7, 2011

Security:

I specifically chose "Security" because personally I feel it is important even for your home, school, job or just overall well being. Having security for the Internet is essential as well. Military and/or the President administration conduct private sessions and meetings that may have pertinent information about the war and secret strategies to contain it. So when asked, how can private information and sensitive communications be kept from eavesdroppers?. I'd say one remedy could be to create passwords that are extremely limited to certain personnel and be changed often. In my search, I learned about encryption technology and how it scrambles messages sent over wireless networks so that they cannot be easily read by humans. This would make it difficult for the eavesdroppers to be effective as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment